CASHMERE AVENUE SCHOOL
'We remain committed to continuous improvement in learning and teaching'. View More »Michael Forrest
7 March (+ Fair)
Hello and Welcome, Kia Ora Koutou,
Who is the Home and School Committee?
We are a group of active parents who voluntarily get together to support the school both socially and financially by:
• Organizing all fundraising activities to provide much needed resources, equipment, property and maintenance for the school for which the Ministry of Education does NOT fund.
• Organizing social events for both children and parents.
• Acting as a link between the principal, the Board of Trustees, the teachers, the parents and the children. Being a part of the Home and School Committee is a great way to get involved in your children’s school. Contact us by email at: email@example.com
When do we meet?
Our meetings are usually held on a monthly basis at 7.30pm on Monday nights in the school staffroom. These meetings are relaxed and usually finish just after 8:30pm. We always welcome newcomers, so please feel free to come and join us.
Can you help us out in other ways?
If you cannot attend committee meetings, we have an ‘Auxiliary Contact List’ where we welcome extra help for specific and one-off tasks required throughout the year. The committee will contact you as the need for help arises. Please email the H&S Committee if you would be interested in joining the ‘Auxiliary Contact List’. Types of help needed may include:
• Willing bakers
• Sausage sizzle cooks and helpers
• School disco
• Movie night help
• Quiz Night and Auction Evening help
• Cashmere Avenue School Fair
• Money counting for events such as sausage sizzles, entertainment book collections etc.We also have a sub-committee who have regular weekly or fortnightly meetings leading up to our annual Cashmere Avenue School Fair.
The CAS Home and School Committee is:
Chairperson - Katrina Banks
Deputy Chairperson - vacant
Treasurer - Debbie Cox
Secretary - Kate Misa
Membership Co-ordinator - vacant
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to contact any of the above.